ABOUT US

William A. Brown Sr., in his living room, established Triumphant Church of Jesus Christ Inc. in 1970 with his family and a few members. The church grew steadily and had to look for larger accommodations until the Lord blessed us with a building at 1528 Pitkin Ave. in Brooklyn, New York. The church remained there until the Lord called Apostle William A. Brown Sr. home to his reward on July 1st, 1988.

Upon his death his natural and spiritual son, then, Evangelist Bani B. Brown was appointed Pastor and Bishop. Evangelist Delroy E. Smith who is the General Secretary was promoted to the office of an Apostle and Foreign Field Overseer to assist the new Pastor and Bishop to fulfill his new assignment. The church did not miss a beat. Under the leadership of these two men of God and others, the ministry flourished. In the year 1996, our new sanctuary located at 9401-13 Church Ave. was purchased to accommodate our growing congregation. By God's grace we are now a thriving congregation with an International Ministry.

We are committed to fulfill our divine destiny to perfect the saints, preach, and teach God's word with power while also making an Impact through revivals, leadership conferences, cassette tapes, CD's, and television. Triumphant Church of Jesus Christ Inc. is also a spiritual covering to many churches in America and around the world. Our assignment is to train leaders, build churches, and promote unity among God's people.

We are currently located at: 9413 Church Ave. Brooklyn. NY.  11212



 



Copyright First Triumphant Church of Jesus Christ, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 
Web Design by: Gabriel Web Designs l Newsletter l Privacy l